Scale Computing a Leader in Virtualization and Hyperconverged Solutions Wins Trifecta of TrustRadius Customer Satisfaction Awards
Scale Computing | January 07, 2021
Scale Computing, a market chief in edge registering, virtualization and hyperconverged arrangements, declared today that TrustRadius has perceived the organization with a 2021 Best Feature Set Award, a 2021 Best of Customer Support Award, and a 2021 Best Usability Award. This trifecta of grants features the couple of organizations with exceptional capabilities that have done an amazing job to enchant their clients. The organization positioned first in each of the three classifications.
To win the Best Customer Support Award, each assigned association needed to get 10 TrustRadius surveys in the previous year that highlighted explicit notice of their item's client service. Champs additionally needed to rank in the best three places of their class regarding what level of positive reactions they procured for the current year. The element grant takes a gander at three capabilities, is restricted to three champs for every honor, and victors are positioned 1-3. Extra screening through printed survey investigation was likewise performed by the TrustRadius research group. A similar cycle was followed with the Best Feature Set Award and the Best Usability Award.
“We are excited to announce our first-ever 'Best of' Award winners,” said TrustRadius CEO Vinay Bhagat. “Let’s face it: Not all products are created equal, and neither are all technology buyers. That’s why at TrustRadius we’re always looking for new ways to help buyers make great decisions. By highlighting products that have first-class feature sets, we can help more buyers navigate to products that will meet their unique needs.”
“When you win awards based on customer feedback it is the most gratifying because customer success is Scale Computing’s top priority. We engineer our IT infrastructure platform to be simple to manage and maintain while leveraging our patented self-healing technology to maintain maximum uptime for applications. This innovation is appreciated by customers at organizations of all sizes, in every vertical, and we are proud our customers have recognized us in TrustRadius,” said Jeff Ready, CEO and co-founder, Scale Computing.
This news follows exciting recent award wins for the company including:
• Scale Computing is well positioned in the Gartner Magic Quadrant/Hyperconverged Infrastructure Software
• The HE150, powered by Scale Computing’s HC3 Edge software platform, is a winner in the CRN 2020 Product of the Year Awards in the Internet of Things category
• Cloud Computing Outlook has recognized Scale Computing as a Top Edge Computing Solution Provider
• Scale Computing is listed in Inc’s 1000 Largest and Most Inspiring Private Companies
• Winner in both the Edge Computing category, newly added this year, and the Converged/ HyperConverged Infrastructure category, of the 2020 CRN Annual Report Card (ARC) Awards. This is the second consecutive year Scale Computing has been recognized as a CRN ARC Award winner.
Scale Computing believes that it is the top choice over its competitors for many customers due to the simplicity, efficiency and innovation of Scale Computing HC3. Specifically:
• Simplicity - Scale Computing customers rave about how simple it is to implement and deploy HC3. The simplicity of the self-healing platform, driven by automation and machine intelligence, allows Scale Computing customers to focus on other strategic projects rather than infrastructure maintenance.
• Efficiency - Scale Computing HC3 software eliminates the need for traditional virtualization software, disaster recovery software, servers, and shared storage, replacing these with a fully integrated, highly available system for running applications.
• Innovation - Using patented HyperCore™ technology, the HC3 self-healing platform automatically identifies, mitigates, and corrects problems in the infrastructure in real-time, enabling applications to achieve maximum uptime even when local IT resources and staff are scarce. This innovation makes HC3 simple for IT teams to manage and administer.
TrustRadius helps technology buyers make better decisions and helps vendors tell their unique story, improve conversion, engage high-intent buyers, and gain customer insights. Each month over 1 million B2B technology buyers, over 50% from large enterprises, use verified reviews and ratings on TrustRadius.com to make informed purchasing decisions. Headquartered in Austin, TX, TrustRadius was founded by successful entrepreneurs and is backed by Mayfield Fund, LiveOak Venture Partners and Next Coast Ventures.
About Scale Computing:
Scale Computing is a leader in edge computing, virtualization, and hyperconverged solutions worldwide. Scale Computing HC3® software uses self-healing and automation to maximise application uptime and performance, simplify management, and protect data. When ease of use, high availability, and total cost of ownership matters, Scale Computing HC3 is the ideal IT infrastructure platform for distributed enterprises, global retailers, and SMBs alike. Scale Computing is highly rated and highly reviewed on Gartner Peer Insights, Spiceworks, TechValidate and TrustRadius.